- The description and price of each of our products are published in the Prices and services section of our website. When ordering, it will be understood that the client knows the description of the product or products requested as it is exposed in the mentioned page.
- The order must be completed by filling out the existing form in the Buy section. Once completed and sent, the customer will receive an automatic confirmation message in the short term at the email address he has provided, assuming that it is correct and the mailbox does not have access restrictions.
- When ordering software, it will be assumed that the client has been evaluating the free trial version of WinOmega for download for a period of two months, and that during this period the suitability could be assured of the program to be implemented and used to manage your business.
- Likewise, the client will have to agree with the terms of the License Agreement for use that he is obliged to accept before starting the installation of our software on his computer, and that he will still be able to read later in the program by accessing the Help menu> License for use. As stated in the aforementioned contract, the license to use the program is indefinite in time, and therefore does not necessarily imply any additional payment, except in those cases in which it has been contracted explicitly with periodic payments in a manner of subscription or rent.
- The installation of the license of our software, or of an update, or of the version for use in local network, retains all the data that the client has been able to introduce previously, although the user would have to ‘Have obtained a regular backup, as recommended in the program’s help documentation, to deal with the case, unlikely but not impossible, of a possible computer accident that causes the loss or deterioration of the aforementioned data
- The acquisition of a basic WinOmega license, or an update, or the supplement for use in the local network, include a month of technical support without charge, from the date on which the order is used and in the Detailed conditions in the Prices and services section of our website, in case it was necessary to solve any incident or difficulty arising during the installation or the implementation of the licensed version of the program.
- Optionally the technical support service can be extended by the user for renewable periods of one year.
- Omega Software will not, in any case, be responsible for the problems or damages caused by actions or omissions of those users that contravene the installation instructions or the recommendations of use contained in the software’s help documentation.
Terms and method of software delivery
- Detailed instructions for installing the program are sent, which only require elementary knowledge of the management of a Windows computer, at the email address provided by the customer in your order and within a period that usually lasts for several hours , although formally we establish a maximum of 24 hours in working days, except for cases of force majeure.
- The software installation package is downloaded from the internet via a link that is indicated in the instructions sent. In no case the program is sent in physical support (CD, DVD, memory sticks, floppy disks or the like).
- If the payment method chosen is by bank transfer, the delivery period will start counting from the moment the payment is made in our account, regardless of the date and time the customer ordered the transaction.
- When the email address provided by the customer is incorrect, or your mailbox has access restrictions, or select filtering, or the available space is exhausted, it will not be possible to ensure that the order reaches the destination within the term planned The client is responsible for taking the necessary measures to avoid these situations.
- If after the expiration of the maximum delivery period the client had not yet received his order, he must notify Omega Software through the Customer Service section on our website in order to determine where the problem is and offer it a solution as soon as possible.
- The customer can consult questions, suggestions, comments, incidents, complaints and complaints, technical or commercial, 24 hours a day 7 days a week, through the Customer Service form on our website. The answer to technical consultations will be subject to the fact that the user has activated the support service to the conditions indicated above.
- The answer will be sent to the email address provided by the client in the mentioned form, in the vast majority of cases within a period of 24 hours in business days, except when the question is answered in some point of the documentation of Program help, in this case Omega Software is the deadline and the very fact of responding.
Cancellation policy of purchase and return of the product
- Since our software allows to be evaluated before its acquisition for a period of two months at no cost, a period that is considered reasonably sufficient for the client to judge the suitability of the product, Omega Software will not refund in any case the amount received in concept of licenses, updates or use in local network.
- This policy is homologable to which is applied in a general way in the market of computer programs when the software is used in physical support, for which no trade admits its return once expired, in defense of the copyright Recognized by Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, revised text of the Intellectual Property Law.
- Exceptions to the right of withdrawal: Contracts for the supply of (…) computer files, provided electronically, which can be downloaded or reproduced immediately for permanent use, in accordance with article 102 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 , revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users.
About the content of the website
- The content of this website is protected by the Intellectual Property Law.
The distribution, modification, transmission, copy or any use of its contents for public or commercial purposes without the written authorization of Omega Software is an infringement punishable by current legislation.
- A non-exclusive, free and personal license is granted to use, copy, print and transfer to your personal computer any material or document available on the website.
- Omega Software is not responsible for a misuse of the content and reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on the site, and limit or not allow access to this information on a temporary or definitive basis.
- Omega Software will not be liable for any information that is not present on this site and, therefore, is not prepared by Omega Software or not published with its name, and especially refuses the responsibility for the information contained in third-party web pages connected through links or links to our site.
About the sales company
- In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we then supply the required information about our company.
- Identity: Azurite SLU, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 45,866, Sheet 156, Full B-501,390, Registration 1
- NIF: B66981135
- Direction: Gran Via 23, right-hand side, shop-2, 08908 l’Hospitalet de Llobregat
- Email: email@example.com
- Registration in the Companies Register of Distance Sales of the Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness (NEVA: 2018/2365/09/08/1/V).
- Own Internet domains: Omega-Software.com, WinOmega.com and WOMG.IO
- Commercial name: Omega Software
About possible legal conflicts
- The acquisition of any Omega Software service or product implies full and explicit acceptance by the client of all the conditions set forth herein.
- The conflicts or disputes that may arise from this commercial relationship will be governed exclusively by the legislation in force in Spain, and the courts of the city of Barcelona will be the only ones competent. It is considered that the customers of Omega Software, regardless of the jurisdiction to which they belong, are in accordance with this clause and expressly renounce any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.